With a long background in development and management of autism services, I have led small and large staff teams to deliver successful supports across all ages, level of needs and situations.
My approach is based on expecting success and working together to find solutions.
I take a creative approach to any situation and look forward to chatting about your needs and how I can help.
My skills, knowledge and experience includes:
- BPhil Autism
- 25+ years’ service leadership
- Development of innovative serviced solutions
- Experienced presenter (national and international conferences)
- National and local autism strategies
- Established new autism charity
- Creator of ‘What I do’ and ‘Who Am I’ profile tools and ‘The Success Balance’ for community placements